In 2002, Mark and Desiree Jackson attended a conference in the Bahamas
where Dr. Myles Munroe brought forth a prophecy of the LORD and the seed
for True Love Worship Center International (TLWCI) was planted and sealed
Seven years later, in March, 2009, True Love Worship Center, International was founded in Southern California when ordained Ministers, Mark and Desiree Jackson (a husband and wife team of 17 years) hearkened to the call of God to serve as laborers and feed His sheep the truth of His word.
On August 16th 2009 a birthing transpired; when despite much opposition,
and with great perseverance, Pastors Mark and Desiree Jackson had their
first official Sunday morning service for True Love Worship Center International!
Our vision is to "reach the world, letting them know that Jesus lives. He is still saving, healing, providing, delivering, and coming back for His people. To teach and show the love of God to a dying world, so that when He returns, no one who comes in OUR presence will be lost."
Our mission is to teach the truth of God's word with simplicity and spiritual revelation, impartation and clarity. To exalt Jesus Christ as Lord and
Savior in order to increase the quality and longevity of one's life whereby
the may become the totality of God's will. This we do by deliverance, development, and deployment of each saint.
Our purpose is to serve as a place of worship and fellowship for spiritual, family, personal, professional, community, and ministry development for both our members and nations across the world.
True Love Worship Center, International (TLWCI) is a multi-cultural, trans-generational, non-denominational church under the leadership of Pastors Mark and Desiree Jackson. TLWCI has been called in this hour to exemplify the true love of Jesus Christ to our extended community at large and to the nations.
2. Worship - We are True Worshippers of Jesus Christ. We worship the Lord in spirit and in truth in all that we do.
3. Transformation & Restoration - We are a Center of transformation & restoration; where the broken can come and receive deliverance, healing and restoration.
4. Soul-Winning - We have an international scope to reach the world for Jesus Christ starting in our own families, neighborhoods and communities.
5. Servant-hood - We serve in a spirit of humility, not doing it unto ourselves but unto God, his Kingdom and His people.
6. Integrity & Righteousness - We operate with integrity and righteousness so that we are in right standing with God and the protocol of the house.
7. Holiness - We are called to be holy as God is holy; living separated and consecrated lives. We make fasting, prayer, reading the Bible, and praise and worship a priority.
We believe in one true and living God who is infinite in His power as well as omnipresent and omniscient.
(Genesis 1:1-31; Revelation 4:11; Psalm 103:19; Romans11:36; 1 Timothy 6:13-16; Habakkuk 1:13; John 8:38-47;
1 Peter 1:17; James 1:13;Ephesians 1:4-6; 2:8-9)
We believe in the triune God head: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1,26;
John 1:1, 3; Matthew 28:19; John 4:24; Romans 1:19-20; Ephesians 4:5-6)
We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ and that Jesus was both human and divine (Mathew 1:18, John 1:1-14)
We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and took on the propitiation of our sins for the remission of our sins.
(John 3:16, 2 Corinthians 5:11-21; Ephesians 2:8-9
We believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)
We believe in the Rapture, that Jesus will return in the clouds in glory to take His people to Heaven.
(1 Corinthians 15;51-54, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
We believe in the Word that: "if you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth, the same are Saved."
We believe in the baptism on the Holy Spirit with the gift of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
(Acts 2:4, 1 Corinthians 12:10)